COMFORT PLUS MAT
Employees standing all day in areas such as arrival and departure stations, service counters, assembly lines or after cabins, need physical support to maintain motivation and energy.
The anti-fatigue mat concept is specially designed for safety, comfort and protection in areas where people stand out for long periods.
Manufactured from premium quality nitrile rubber, Comfort Plus mats are resistant, impact resistant. Cleaning through industrial washing process. They also resist oil and solvents, while reducing noise at work.
These mats offer a unique mattress and ergonomic properties.
The patented rubber construction of Comfort Plus mats has been tested and approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
89x149 (all measurements are expressed in centimeters)
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- 18mm thickness for more support.
- Reduces fatigue of the legs and spine, as well as joint pains and pains caused by prolonged standing position.
- Anti-static and anti-bacteria properties.
- Anti-slip backing and bevelled edges make it ideal for safety at work and road traffic areas.
- It supports oils and solvents.